Useful functions for one sample, individual level data, Mendelian randomization / instrumental variable analyses, including implementations of:
- The Sanderson and Windmeijer (2016) conditional F-statistic for multiple exposure models.
- Various one-sample instrumental variable estimators including the
- Multiplicative structural mean model (Robins, 1989; Hernán and Robins, 2006)
- Two-stage predictor substitution estimators (Terza, 2008)
- Two-stage residual inclusion estimators (Terza, 2008)
OneSampleMR was included in the R Views November 2021 “Top 40” New CRAN Packages here!
Install the package from CRAN using
To check for updates run
Install the development version of the package from GitHub using
# install.packages("remotes") # uncomment on first run remotes::install_github("remlapmot/OneSampleMR")
To check for and install updates to the development version run the previous command again or run